Residential Plumbing Services
Our skilled plumbers bring a wealth of knowledge right to your door.
From that annoying drip to a complete remodel or restoration; we have the know how to get the job done right. We have been providing residential plumbing services since 1947.
McDonough Plumbing is fully Insured, Licensed, Bonded, and a Drug Free Workplace, so you can feel confident that the servicemen you are letting into your home take pride in providing you the kind of service your neighbors have come to expect.
Our service rates are based on your job and location, not from a book to enable us to keep your costs to a minimum. Give us a try, we want to be YOUR plumber.
Our residential plumbing services include but are not limited to:
- Appliance Installation – Dishwasher, disposals, ice maker lines, washing machine connections and hoses
- Backflow Installation, Certifications & repairs, we handle all the paper work
- Hose bibbs and water service shut offs repaired or replaced
- New fixture installations – Kitchen sinks, lavatories, toilets, bar sinks
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Re-pipes: Partial or Complete
- Sewer Camera/Video Inspections and Locations
- Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Cabling, High-Pressure Jetting, Repairs or Replacements
- Shower Pans Installation
- Slab Leaks – Repaired or replaced
- Toilet repairs & replacements – Popular Comfort Height Toilets-great for knee and hip problems
- Video Inspections and Locations – Locate broken fittings or stoppage problems
- Water Heater Repairs or Replacements – Newer models provide 6-year warranty
- Water Treatment installation and repairs