Residential Plumbing Services
Our skilled plumbers bring a wealth of knowledge right to your door.
The small drip that you hear at night-
The toilet that takes longer to refill than it used to-
The handle on our outside hose bibb is broken-
The gurgling that comes when the washer drains-
The 2” of water you are now standing in every time you take a shower-
The noisy garbage disposal that sounds like it is in pain-
The water heater that only gives you lukewarm water and has rust stains on it-
We do this!
Replacing that low toilet that puts stress on your knees-
Replacing that bathroom sink that has the enamel chipping off-
Replacing the faucet that came with the house 30 years ago-
Installing that new dishwasher-
Running a line for that new ice maker-
We also do this!
Clearing out the drain lines with a cable to make work more efficiently
Jetting sewer lines for both homes and businesses-
Smoke testing drain lines to locate sewer gas smells-
Scoping out that sewer line that keeps stopping up-
Replacing sewer and water lines-
Remodeling and refreshing your baths and kitchens-
We do it all!!!
Call McDonough Plumbing for ALL your Residential Plumbing Services!!!
- Appliance Installation – Dishwasher, disposals, ice maker lines, washing machine connections and hoses
- Backflow Installation, Certifications & repairs, we handle all the paper work
- Hose bibbs and water service shut offs repaired or replaced
- New fixture installations – Kitchen sinks, lavatories, toilets, bar sinks
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Re-pipes: Partial or Complete
- Sewer Camera/Video Inspections and Locations
- Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Cabling, High-Pressure Jetting, Repairs or Replacements
- Shower Pans Installation
- Slab Leaks – Repaired or replaced
- Toilet repairs & replacements – Popular Comfort Height Toilets-great for knee and hip problems
- Video Inspections and Locations – Locate broken fittings or stoppage problems
- Water Heater Repairs or Replacements – Newer models provide 6-year warranty
- Water Treatment installation and repairs